Online Higher Education
Teaching Online Video
Fordham University, Bozena Mierzejewska, Assistant Professor.
Dr. Mierzejewska is an Assistant Professor of communications and media management at the Fordham School of Business. Bozena also teaches collaboratively a Stanford Textbook-free Online MOOC: The Power of Open Knowledge.
Fordham University was founded in 1841 based upon the Jesuit, Catholic principles. Fordham is a private non-profit research institution with 15,100 students. The university has four undergraduate colleges and six graduate schools. The university has campuses throughout New York City.
NOTE: Links to sources and Transcript PDF at the bottom of this page.
- Teaching Online
- Learning Outcomes (5:52)
- Faculty Collaboration (6:42)
- Learning Outcomes (8:14)
- Institutional Support (10:08)
Full Transcript (pdf)
Other Teaching Videos
- Stanford Online MOOC – The Power of Open Knowledge
- Fordham University
- 7 Things About MOOCs II
- 7 Things About MOOCs
- 7 Things You Should Know About OER
- 7 Things About Flipped Classroom
- Open edX
- 7 Things You About LMS Alternatives
- 2015 Grade Level: Tracking Online Education in the United States
- 2014 Open Educational Resources In U.S. Higher Education
Dr. Gerard L. Danford