Online Higher Education
Institutional Policy Video
University of Albany (SUNY), Tim McLaughlin, Graduate Instructor.
Tim is an advanced standing doctoral student and graduate instructor at the University of Albany, State University of New York. As a graduate instructor, he provides high quality teaching and support for the University of Albany’s courses.
The University of Albany is a publicly funded research institution that was founded in 1844. The University offers 120 undergraduate majors and minors and more than 125 graduate programs. There are 1,200 faculty and 17,300 students enrolled. The University of Albany is part of the State University of New York system which enrolls a total of 459,550 students.
NOTE: Links to sources and Transcript PDF at the bottom of this page.
- Changing Higher Education Landscape
- Trends and Developments (4:09)
- Adoption of Online Learning (5:14)
Full Transcript (pdf)
Other Policy Videos
- Florida International University
- Post University
- Tennessee Board of Regents
- University at Albany (A)
- Western Governors University
- University of Wisconsin
Links Referred To In Video
- University of Albany
- State University of New York System
- University of Florida
- Arizona State University
- University of Phoenix Online
- 2015 Grade Level: Tracking Online Education in the United States
- 2014 Open Educational Resources In U.S. Higher Education
Dr. Gerard L. Danford