Online Higher Education
Institutional Policy Video
Susan Clemmons, Associate Dean.
Dr. Clemmons is Associate Dean of Florida International University Online, and is a highly recognized expert in; online program development, management, human resource management, and information systems.
Florida International University (FIU) is an American public research university in Greater Miami, Florida, USA. FIU was established in 1969, is one of the 10 largest universities in the U.S.A., enrolls 54,000 students and offerS bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees.
NOTE: Links to sources and full transcript pdf at the bottom of this page.
- Lessons Learned
- Faculty Student Engagement (1:58)
- Adaptive Learning, Learning Outcomes, and Costs (4:01)
Full Video Transcript (pdf)
Other Policy Videos
- Post University
- Tennessee Board of Regents
- University of Albany (B)
- University at Albany (A)
- Western Governors University
- University of Wisconsin
Links Referred To In Video
- Florida International University (FIU)
- 5 Questions About Adaptive Learning Platforms
- 7 Things About Competency-based Education
- Intellectual Competency
- Adaptive Technologies
- Adapt Courseware
- 2015 Grade Level: Tracking Online Education in the United States
- Open Educational Resources in U.S. Higher Education
Dr. Gerard L. Danford