Online Higher Education
Institutional Policy Video
Post University, Zvi Goldman, Director of Assessment.
Dr. Goldman is the Director of Assessment at Post University. In that role Zvi has; systematized the academic assessment process, developed a rich portfolio of assessment tools & programs, developed the assessment sections for ACBSP and NEASC accreditation’s and has led the development of a key performance indicator project.
Post University is a private for-profit institution founded in 1890 and enrolling more than 8,000 students. The university offers day, evening, and online courses, and has three satellite centers. Post University offer bachelor’s degrees and masters programs. Post University’s online degree program courses are offered in eight-week modules, six times a year. Students can earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in just 14-24 months.
NOTE: Links to sources and full transcript pdf at the bottom of this page.
- Institutional Structure
- Key Performance Indicators-KPI’s (7:01)
- Student-Instructor Engagement (16:06)
- Student Feedback (24:31)
- Learning Outcomes (29:03)
Full Transcript (pdf)
Other Policy Videos
- Florida International University
- Tennessee Board of Regents
- University of Albany (B)
- University at Albany (A)
- Western Governors University
- University of Wisconsin
Links Referred To In Video
- Post University
- Blackboard LMS
- Self- and Peer-Grading Student Learning
- Peregrine Academic Services
- NILOA outcome assessment
- 2015 Grade Level: Tracking Online Education in the United States
- 2014 Open Educational Resources In U.S. Higher Education
- NEASC Accreditation
- ACBSP Accreditation
- Peregrine CPC competency test
- Educause – Key Performance Indicators KPI’s
Dr. Gerard L. Danford