Online Higher Education
Learning Outcome Video
Fresno Pacific University (FPU), Henrietta Siemens, Director, Educational Technology & Online Learning.
Dr. Siemens is the Director of the Center for Online Learning (FPU) where she is responsible for implementing services to support faculty in developing online courses. Her research investigates; online learning, best practices in online education, faculty development & support, and assessment of student learning.
Fresno Pacific University is an accredited Christian university, offering undergraduate, graduate and professional development programs within four schools: Business, Education, Natural Sciences, and Humanities, Religion and Social Sciences. FPU has approx. 3,500 students enrolled.
NOTE: Links to sources and Transcript PDF at the bottom of this page.
- Online Course Quality
- Course Design (4:09)
- Learning Outcomes (5:24)
Full Transcript (pdf)
Other Learning Outcome Videos
- Stanford University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Washington State University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- University of Wisconsin
Links Referred To In Video
- Fresno Pacific University:
- The Online Learning Consortium:
- Quality Matters:
- 2015 Grade Level: Tracking Online Education in the United States
- 2014 Open Educational Resources In U.S. Higher Education:
Dr. Gerard L. Danford