Online Higher Education
Learning Outcome Video
Stanford University, Eric Bettinger, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Education.
Dr. Bettinger’s research interests include; the economics of education, student completion, teacher characteristics and student success in college.
Stanford University is one of the world’s leading teaching and research universities. The school was opened in 1891 and has 18,469 students enrolled. Stanford Online offers a variety of professional education opportunities in conjunction with many of the University’s schools and departments. They also offer an array of free online courses taught by Stanford faculty to lifelong learners worldwide.
NOTE: Links to sources and Transcript PDF at the bottom of this page.
- Learning Outcomes
- Learning Outcome Experiments (1:34)
- Impact on Learning Outcomes (2:48)
- Which Students to Attract Online? (4:07)
Full Transcript (pdf)
Other Learning Outcome Videos
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Washington State University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Fresno Pacific University
- University of Wisconsin
Links Referred To In Video
- Stanford University:
- Stanford Online:
- Student Supports: Developmental Education and Other Academic Programs (E.Bettinger)
- How Online College Classes Alter Student and Professor Performance (E.Bettinger)
- 2015 Grade Level: Tracking Online Education in the United States
- 2014 Open Educational Resources In U.S. Higher Education:
Dr. Gerard L. Danford